MylesDay 2013 – what’s on?
March 20, 2013 § Leave a comment
I’m glad you asked.
To give you a flavour of what you can expect on MylesDay, here are *some* of the confirmed pieces:
– The Brother
– Why Worry?
– De Selby Meets St Augustine (from the Dalkey Archive)
– The Myles Song (from Improbable Frequency)
– “Cruskeen Lawn” (song)
– The Gaels
– The Martyr’s Crown
– Bores (from the Best of Myles)
– De Potato
– A Pint of Plain (musical version)
– The Mollycule Theory
– extracts from The Poor Mouth
– Myles Research Bureau
– extracts from Cruskeen Lawn
– “Paddy’s Trip to Hell” (song)
– ‘Short Smathans’ from the Cruiskeen Lawn
– The Real Story of Ulysses (from The Dalkey Archive)
It really is a mouth-watering list for any fan of Flann O’Brien.
Kick-off is from 3:00 on Bank Holiday Monday, 1st April, in the Palace Bar, Fleet Street.
You can come and go as you please, but if you want a seat, you are advised to arrive early.